Beautiful Plants For Your Interior
Methi Powder (Fenugreek Seed)
Methi is a widely used and broadly known ingredient. Its English name is Fenugreek and scientific name is Trigonella foenum graecum. “Methi Dana” is a medicinal herb. Its flowers and fruits comes once. We just know that fenugreek is a spice, not really. In herbal, Unani, kabiraji and rural areas, fenugreek seed is used as a medicine for many diseases. Methi Powder is also used as a spice and as an essential ingredient in many foods. For example, fenugreek porota, methi rui curry, fenugreek chicken, methi seeds duck, fenugreek meat etc. Just google methi recipes and see the methi magic. Methi dana benefits us a lot in our daily life.
Out of stock
Methi (মেথি) is a widely used and broadly known ingredient. Its English name is Fenugreek and scientific name is Trigonella Foenum Graecum. “Methi Dana” is a medicinal herb. Its flowers and fruits come once in a year. Fenugreek (Methi) is now rare but it is very beneficial to the body. In our online store very good quality methi powder is available.
We just know that fenugreek is a spice, not really. In herbal, Unani, Kabiraji and rural areas, fenugreek seed is used as a medicine for many diseases. Methi dana powder is also used as a spice and as an essential ingredient in many foods. For example, fenugreek porota, methi rui curry, fenugreek chicken, methi seeds duck, fenugreek meat etc. Just google methi recipes and see the methi magic. Methi dana benefits us a lot in our daily life.
Methi powder has many medicinal benefits. For example:
– Fenugreek powder is considered a wonderful ingredient to reduce sugar levels in the blood. In the morning, chewing methi in an empty stomach or drinking methi powder can reduce the amount of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
– Worms and various diseases are eliminated by chewing fenugreek on an empty stomach in the morning.
– The healthy presence of fenugreek in the diet reduces the risk of diabetes and stroke.
– Fenugreek is known to be a gastric and indigestible drug.
– Fenugreek seeds, such as kalizira, are beneficial for the growth of maternal health. However, fried fenugreek can be consumed in this condition.
– Chewing raw fenugreek is beneficial in menstrual pain.
There are various uses of fenugreek in the rituals. For example:
– Put fenugreek in a bottle of coconut oil. Regular use of fenugreek oil makes hair follicle strong and durable.
– Fenugreek powder- yogurt mixer makes the soft and delicate.
– After soaking the fenugreek and mixing it with Mehendi and egg, apply it to the hair and wash it with shampoo after half an hour. Hair fall will be prevented.
– Fenugreek is very useful & effective for skin disease. Such as skin lesions, abscesses, irritation, etc.
– Regular use of fenugreek seeds does not spread “mesta(মেছতা) rather gradually decreases.
Benefits of Fenugreek
After consuming natural fiber containing fenugreek, it gets swollen after getting it. And this fiber takes time to digest. So hunger is felt less. Fenugreek helps in losing weight in this process.
Antidote to fever and sore throat:
Consuming methi powder with lemon and honey can be beneficial for fever and cold. It contains gummy herbs and has a herbal ingredient that helps relieve a sore throat.
To solve the problem of hair fall:
Fenugreek helps strengthen the hair follicle. Whether methi kept on a diet or used as a pack in your hair, both can be beneficial. Coconut oil is soaked overnight by boiling fenugreek seeds in the hair.
Methi is helpful in solving digestive aids and gastric problems. Fenugreek is fiber-rich and antioxidants which aids in digestion and helps to eliminate harmful toxins in the stomach. Soaking the fenugreek overnight and drinking that water will also benefit.
Control Blood Sugar:
Methi contains amino acids that help control the amount of glucose in the blood.
Fenugreek helps to clear the skin’s age mark, reduce acne problems and reduce dark spots. It also helps to reduce the skin’s inflammation and return to brightness.
Help to prevent dandruff:
During the winter season, the problem of dryness is increased by drying the skin of the head. Soak the fenugreek with water overnight, make a paste by applying it to the skin of the head and wash it for 5 minutes. You can also mix a bit of yogurt with this paste if desired.
Reduces throat pain:
A mixer of methi dana powder, lemon and honey relieve throat pain. The natural extract of fenugreek cools the throat and relieves cough and pain.
Prevents Heart Attack:
Fenugreek seeds have a tremendous impact on cardiovascular health. The rate of death due to heart attacks worldwide is much higher. A heart attack occurs when blood vessels in the heart are blocked. Fenugreek seeds prevent heart damage.
You can get the product within “three” working days after confirmation of the order by courier.
Home delivery is also available.
You can pay from your bKash, cash on delivery and through PayPal.
Color of the products may slightly vary due to photography, lighting sources or your monitor setting/ PC resolution.
Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disasters or any other uncertain situation.
In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
Stock is limited!